Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday August 22, 2015

 Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in a while I have been super busy! Like super 
busy. school started about a week and a half ago, I see Braden every day, I know now that he does not like me at all. I think I might not like him as much... as I used to. I don't know, do I? I am confused about my feelings towards him.
  But anyway at school a guy really hot guy at school asked me to be his Girlfriend 2 times! But the set back is that I am not allowed to date until I am 16. I did not even think that I was going to say yes to him, but he is really really attractive! Oh yeah I forgot to mention that he is not Mormon and he has earrings so... yeah... 
  Anyway lets get into it, I was looking on Pinterest again and I found these! 
You only know a part of me, I am a universe full of secretsI did this last year... In the middle of math. My teacher was talking about cancer and since i just found out, i couldnt take it and started silently crying at my desk with one lf my best friends40 Cute Things to Text Your Boyfriend | herinterest.com     Yep.   

No comments:

Post a Comment