Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday August 29, 2015

  Hey sorry I haven't posted in a long time as I said before I have been really busy with school. Oh and I feel forgetting to tell you guys that every time I go up a grade I am changing my blog name, just to let you know. But anyway, I don't like Braden anymore, I don't know if I like the guy I met in history... My life is confusing when it comes to boys. Either way I'm not sure I like anyone right now. So I decided that for my next post I am going to post a video! what do you guys think about that? let me know in the comments. I was looking at Pinterest again... and I found these best freind goals! And Ginger and I have reached these goal! If you want to see pics of Ginger and I go foullow me on Instagram @jolie_2003
best friends  friend.  Best Friends  Best friends!... at first glance this reminded me of Kayla and I :) I love you twi-cousin!!  Best friend picture  .
 

No comments:

Post a Comment