Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Tuesday July 7, 2015

                 So... like it is so sad I haven't seen Braden in 1 week and 2 days, It is so sad!
I wonder.... what if he did like me? would that change anything between us? I mean we are kind of friends, at least I think we are. When I went to Diamondbacks gymnastics we carpooled, and we had little mini dates in the back of the car! But in the end we actually compared our muscles and talked to each other. Now I know him a lot better then I would have, except I haven't had a full conversation with him in like a year. But he has said hi once or twice!
Last night I was looking at back to school fashion on Pinterest and I found these!  know that i am only going into 7th grade and people might protest and say that I would look too old, but they are so cute!
Merica

Denim shirt, leggings, white high top converse
on the go look | Plaid | Jeans | Converse | fashion blogger
Stylish Ways To Wear A Plain White T-Shirt / Modalitati De A Purta Un Tricou Alb Cu Stil

No comments:

Post a Comment