Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday July 23, 2015

     Lately I have  been thinking, why would Braden how could Braden like me? But I realized that I am beautiful no matter what. I am loved by so many people! why do I need a guy especially since I am only 12. I see now that I am a princess no matter how many people tell me otherwise. I put on makeup every day, not to impress boys but to look in the mirror and say "Wow I look really good today!" But the thing is that I don't need makeup, I just like to wear it. 
      Yes, I was looking at pinterest again and I found these Squad goal pictures 
And when you land in the water a boat is waiting for you with scuba gear so you can then explore the Blue Hole. Yes please!Why on earth did we do our nails in the middle of nowhere. Now non of is can drive.best friends hollywood California   that is what my future is going to  be like with my friendsMake a grand entrance with arms linked. | 37 Impossibly Fun Best Friend Photography Ideas☟follow my pinterest for more pins like this pls☟ 
Like oh yes!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment