Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday July 19, 2003

So today at church I saw Braden and let me tell you he looks so good in his church clothes! like oh my heck that is all I can say. but anyway change of subject. I found  some absolutely adorable pics of babies!
This is just too cute...aside from the big flower on her head. I don't understand why people think ginormous flowers are cute. I have a couple picked out for Layla that are very small delicate flowers. I don't want her being drowned by a gerbera. 25 Inspiring and Adorable Baby Photos - We have the vintage suitcase to bring this to life! :) Get 100s of free Mega Millions Tickets ...More info here---> http://www.creamgetmoney.com #MegaMillionsUnique name meanings
Army dad takes daughter to a military ball before he's deployed | The Frosted Petticoat. So very sweet! Um. I just died of cuteness 
aren't they so cute!? Comment down below if you think they are just so adorable! Okay so last night I came to the conclusion that I really need to get back in shape and start dancing if I want to do palm at MVT! So here is my work out routine
 1. 10 push ups 
 2. 50 sit ups 
 3. 50 mountain climbers
 4. 25 squat jumps 
 5. 50 mountain climbers 
 6. 20 v ups 
 7. side v ups ( both sides )
 8. 50 mountain climbers

No comments:

Post a Comment