Saturday, July 18, 2015

Saturday July 18, 2015

         Sorry I haven't posted in a while I was at Girls camp all of last week! It was super fun.
School starts in less then a month, I am so nervous. If you guys have any tips for me comment below.  Last night Braden followed me back on Instagram!!! I know it is kine of stupid that I am so excited about it. But I mean come on! So today I thought about talking about music. It is a huge part of my life. I am even in a band! Oh wait I wasn't supposed to tell you  that so shhh! but anyway here is my playlist!
             
        My Playlist:
1. L.A.LOVE(la la) - Fergie
2. Carry You Home - Zara Larsson
3.Somebody - Jeremiah, Natalie La Rose
4.I was made for loving you - Tori Kelly, Ed Sheeran
5. Golden - Travie McCoy, Sia
6. I can feel it - Hey Violet
7. Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
8. Headlights - Robin Schulz, Ilsey
9. In love with a boy - Kaya Stewart
10. Marvin Gaye - Charlie Puth, MegannTrainor
11. Lighthouse ( Radio edit ) - Nicky Romreo
12. War Paint - Fletcher
13. You know you like it - DS Snake & Alunagoerge
14. hold me down - Halsey
15. Want to Want me - Jason derulo
16. Black Magic - Little mix
17. photograph - ed sheeran
18. Ghost Town - Adam Lambert
19. the night is still young - Nicki Minaj
20. Budapest - George Ezra
21. Stitches - Shawn mendes
22.Force of Nature - Bea Miller
23. Raise 'em up - Keith urban, Eric Curch
24. cheerleader - OMI
25. Watch me whip/ Nae Nae
26. Pretty girl rock - Keri Hilson
27. Both of us - BOB, Taylor Swift
28. Pity Party - Melanie Martinez
29. didn't know you - Karmin  

No comments:

Post a Comment